LPRC Annual Meeting, Chili Cook-Off, and Closing Work Day Sunday, Oct. 30 starting at 1pm. (Annual meeting starts at 3:30pm.) See details in Headlines, below.
Welcome to the Lincolnia Park Recreational Club (LPRC), a community-owned, non-profit swimming pool, tennis and recreational club on an eight acre park-like setting inside the Beltway in the Alexandria/Annandale area of Fairfax County.
Do you want to hold a party at the pool? The pavilion is available for rental.
See this flier for details; here is the form with the rules, or email Janel O'Neill for details at firstname.lastname@example.org.
LPRC is currently offering the following membership savings:
- $100 off for new members for both this year and next.
- Existing members referring new members will receive a $50 refund at the end of the year for each new member referred (capped at $200).
- Other community pools close on Labor Day. We do not! We are open at least one weekend after Labor Day, and frequently two. Extend your summer by joining LPRC.
- We offer a commercial grade playground set for the kids to play on. The playground is within our fence, and thus only available for members. The closest public playground is across Braddock, and this gives another entertainment option for your kids.
- Please contact Andrew Wise at email@example.com or (703) 919-4112 if you have questions about membership at LPRC.
- Si tiene cualquier pregunta en español, por favor de llamar a Diana Vaca McGhie a 202.230.9074.
At LPRC, everyone enjoys a great swim team, year-round access to tennis courts, a professionally managed pool, and recent and on-going upgrades to our facilities. Even if you don’t like to swim, LPRC offers a host of fun activities and a great place to meet your neighbors and make friends, or just relax reading a book on the pool deck on a warm afternoon. There’s no reason to delay: Contact Andrew Wise, LPRC Membership Coordinator, today to start the process of joining or to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org. To sign up, go to our online membership form (with Paypal payment available for a small extra fee) or download the form here; you can print out the form and bring it with a check to the pool, and start enjoying the pool today! Please note: we are nearing the end of our membership drive, so this is the year to sign up to assure yourself of the most generous incentives for new members.
|Pinecrest Shell||Gordon Biersch||CVCA Vets||Terry Adams & Associates, PLLC||Marmara Corporation|
Created with the HTML Table Generator
We are actively seeking partnerships with businesses to sponsor our pool! Would you like to contribute to our community recreational center and activities like our swim and tennis team? We have a sponsorship packet with multiple levels of sponsorship that can provide you with numerous advertising opportunities that reach the extended Northern Virginia area and local neighbors. We offer sponsorship levels that include acknowledgements on our website and at our pool that is frequented by hundreds of members. Please contact Anne Wuhrer at email@example.com.
Support your community by donating to LPRC, a non-profit, community-owned organization! NOTE: Because we are a tax-exempt club and not a charity, donations to LPRC are NOT tax-deductible. However, all donations will go directly to improving the pool and thus support your neighborhood. Projects currently under consideration include a playground (already purchased), recaulking the deck, and expanding the social areas to accomodate our growing membership. Your donations will make these a reality much sooner. Thank you!
Lincolnia Park Recreational Club
6501 Montrose Street
Alexandria, VA 22312
(Click on address to view larger map.)
Copyright © : Lincolnia Park Recreational Club.